[Sep 01, 2007]
Joe
Weekend Warrior

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
Strength:

A good dependable bike for the price. It was in excelent condition. I didn't have to to a thing to it except inflate tires. came with speedometer and tire pump.

Weakness:

cheap shifters, could be better. but not fair to compare a $25 bike with a $1000 gary fisher.

Good bike for little money. But it's not fair to compare a $25 bike with a $1000 gary fisher.

Similar Products Used:

I own 3 mountain bikes. a specilized rock hopper, and a gary fisher. not as good at either of those but adequate.

[Jun 20, 2002]
Kevin Mcleod
Weekend Warrior

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
Strength:

value & performance even at the m.s.r.p. I own SEveral Road racers... FUJI SCHWINN TAKARA to name a few and this bike fares well on the road and gets you through the ruff as well. 21 gears precise shure shifting.

Weakness:

plastic pedals

I bought 2 bikes at the local thrift store for $7.50 This was one of them. My first mountain bike and I'm impressed. It will do just about every thing I need With little effort I cant keep my 12 YEAR OLD OFF OF IT hE IS A STUNT bMX MANIAC.. hE CALLS IT "the bike" But I'm Still Hunting for that sting ray.

MTBR Newsletter

Get the latest mountain bike reviews, news, race results, and much more by signing up for the MTBR Newsletter

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2022 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.